Select BX – Roof Mounted Retractable Awning
The Select BX is your solution when you need to mount your retractable awning up on the roof (in cases where the available mounting height is too low), or when you would like a more streamlined look as compared to a standard Hood cover. The “BX” is short for “Box,” the semi-cassette housing designed to encapsulate the awning and to protect the fabric, providing a beautiful, clean and finished look.
Housing keeps fabric clean and fully protected when in retracted position. Provides finished look because awning is concealed, extending its useful life.
|Triangular steel mounting bar|
Shape is more than twice the strength of standard square – preserves stability
|IncrediSeal – threadless seams eliminate up to 15,000 needle holes; waterproof seams|
|Drop-forged aluminum components|
Superior strength. No rust.
|Spring-loaded arms with integrated dual stainless steel cables|
Taut fabric minimizes sagging and puddling.
|Contoured front bar with drip protection|
|Hundreds of fabrics in dozens of color palettes from leading brands|
Can satisfy virtually any color preference
- Model: Stobag S8250
- Width: Up to 20′
- Projections: Up to 13’1″
- Mounting options: Wall, soffit, roof, rafter
- Roller tube: 3″ galvanized steel
- ALL hardware: Stainless steel, including roof-mount brackets
u mounting bar: Triangular galvanized steel; powder coated
- Frame color: White, Sand
Other colors by special order
- Drive: Smooth manual gear with end stop or optional override motor
- Shading angle: 150 (shallow) up to 600 (steep)
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed woven, UV resistant fabrics
- Valance : Finished with your choice of scallop and binding
- Binding: Same fade-resistant fiber as fabric
- Options: Retractable drop valance: up to 20′ wide by 4′ drop; Override motor
- Warranty: Frame – 12 years; Fabric – brand specific; 5 years – Somfy electric motor and controls; Lifetime – IncrediSeal welded seams